Having a good breakfast is key to starting your day out on the right foot. From my experience, if you “win your morning, you win your day!” Having a simple and on the go breakfast is key for fueling your body so you feel ready to accomplish anything you have to do that day!
Here is my simple, go-to recipe for overnight oats!
- 1/3 Cup (Heaping) Rolled Oats
- 2/3 Cup Choice of Milk, I use Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tablespoon of Flax Seeds
- 0-2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1-2 Tablespoons all natural Nut butter
- 1-3 Tablespoons Hemp Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Dash of Salt, I prefer sea salt or himalayan pink salt
- 1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together thoroughly. Spoon into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
2. Close the lid and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. (best if left in the fridge overnight and enjoyed in the morning)
3. Take out refrigerated oats and place on your choice of toppings. I usually put some berries, and then some more sweetener if needed! (I love Blueberries or Raspberries)